Jack & Jill
The Jack & Jill is made from Ironwood. There are many benefits to this timber:
- Ironwood is one of the strongest timbers in the world.
- Durability – The heartwood resists the attack of fungi and insects, including termites and marine borers and it is rot resistant.
- The timbers weathering properties have proven successful for over the past ten years on the Australian market
- The timber will change from a pale amber colour to a deep reddish brown colour that enhances the look of the product. The timber will look better with age.
- Ironwood will weather considerably better than Jarrah in all climates.